• Tapping screws that are designed to be used in wood or light gauge metal in a pre-drilled hole. See Fastener Selection Guide for proper drill bit sizes.
• Screws can be used as replacements for nails or screws that have loosened from wood or steel.
• 3/8" HWH with EPDM bonded sealing washer provides maximum pullover strength in high wind uplift applications.
• EPDM rubber & HH with EPDM bonded sealing is vulcanized to a steel washer to form an excellent seal & will cover any existing hole to prevent leaks from re-occurring.
• Screws are available in both carbon steel with mechanical zinc plating.
FOR PROPER APPLICATION, THE USE OF IMPACT DRIVERS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED ON ANY PAINTED FASTENER